Monday, June 27, 2011

Short, Sweet and Thrifty

As you can see by my severe lack of posts, I have been enjoying my summer immensely. I'd like to say I'll get better, but quite frankly my fellow nifty thrifty dears, I have been loving my time in the sun!
Especially when this:
is an extremely short bike ride away. Picture taken in the fall, but you get the picture. Peaceful swimming holes and beautiful bike trails galore!
So, I'm going to keep this short and sweet.


Shirt: American Eagle (found at a Snowline Hospice in Placerville) -$3
Jean shorts: Arizona (found at Thrifty Bargain on the Esplanade here in Chico) -$3
Necklace and shoes mentioned in previous posts. :)

Sunglasses: Found at a gas station- $5
Wanted to post another picture, as both sides are different. I honestly think they are homemade, because there were several different pairs and they are all a little different. They at least look homemade. 
Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment